Medsol has a firm belief “Prevention is better than Cure” to achieve this objective Medsol has specially trained team for patient education & support services .We provide quality care that allows patients to lead independent and better quality of life.
Our experienced patient educators participates in orientation program in hospitals and home settings. The program is tailored keeping in mind the dietary habits and lifestyle of each patient.
We take patient consent before interaction and ensure patient privacy and confidentiality .
This service provides assistance with reminding the residents when to administer their medication. This includes all prescription and over the counter medications as prescribed by a physician.
The orientation program is designed for each patient considering the dietary habits & disease state.
Lifestyle Management: Exercise
The orientation program is designed for each patient considering the dietary habits, lifestyle & disease state.
Sales Force Capability :
This course concentrates on the products that you sell :
Training Will Include
- Trade name and scientific name
- Mode of action
- Adverse reactions
- Survey of all competitors in term of indications, dose and price
- Pharmacology of the product
- Features and Benefits of the product
- Selling the products
This course specializes in providing fresh graduates and the less experienced
Medical sales Representative with sales training.
The Training Focuses On
- Who are your customers?
- How do you sell to them?
- Sales Presentation skills-
- Visual Aid Handling
- Establishing customer needs
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale
- Getting the business
- Post sale analysis and follow up
This course is designed to help the experienced Medical
Sales representative become more successful.
- Advanced Medical Sales Training for Experienced Medical Sales Representatives
- Handling Rejection
- Accessing the doctor who will not see reps
- Breaking the appointment system
- Handling large budgets
- Negotiation skills
This course s designed to equip the experienced Medical
Sales Representative with key skills in a advanced territory
- Advanced Territory Management
- In depth analysis of territory
- How to achieve sales from Day 1
- Time management
- Converting non Rx ing doctor to become R xer
- Accessing the doctor who sees by annual appointment
- Accessing the doctor who does not see representatives
- Maintaining the challenge
- Maintaining the interest
Pre Interview Training Seminar
This course helps to prepare candidate for interview
Company Research and Profile
- Product research
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Interview Techniques
- Frequently asked questions